Practical Conservation - Hill Court Farm
, Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire, GL20 6BD
For more information please email Iain or call him on 01905 754919.
Purpose of Role
Our practical conservation volunteers are an essential part of the team working on the reserves across the county. Volunteers help with practical conservation management to maintain the sites special features for now and for the future.
Type of work
Tasks at Hill Court Farm, our largest reserve, include wildlife monitoring, scrub management, fencing and tree planting
- Interest and enthusiasm for nature and wildlife conservation
- Willingness to work outside in all weathers
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Basic use of tools but training will be given
- Willingness to be involved in a number of tasks as directed
- Suitable for everyone
Tasks run on the last Saturday of each month 10.30am-3pm
Being a practical conservation volunteer gives you the chance to see Worcestershire’s special places, home to some of the county’s rarest wildlife, whilst learning about their management. The reserves are great places to observe wildlife and just being outdoors is great for your overall health and wellbeing as well as keeping you fit.