Corporate Membership of Worcestershire Wildlife Trust is a great way for your business to show its commitment to the local environment and offers you the chance to demonstrate to staff, customers and the public, that you take your social and environmental responsibility seriously.
We aim to develop lasting relationships with companies and individuals who share our vision and support our conservation aims.
We believe that the business sector has a vital role to play in helping to sustain and protect our local environment and we look forward to building long lasting relationships with our Corporate Membership Partners.
There are many opportunities available to your business through association with the Worcestershire Wildlife Trust.
Starting at £250, the corporate membership scheme is tiered to enable businesses of any size and from all sectors to join us. The range of membership options make it possible for your company to choose whichever level of support you feel best represents your aims and responsibilities.
Some of the benefits offered by Worcestershire Wildlife Trust Corporate Membership include:
- Acknowledgement on the WWT website and in the Trust magazine, which reaches over 20,000 individual members.
- Logo and reciprocal web link on the WWT website and approved use of the Trust logo.
- Discounts on meeting room hire and conference facilities at Lower Smite Farm.
- Discounts on Trust membership for your staff and their families.
- Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce membership discount.
- Press release sent to all our local media contacts acknowledging your support.
- Opportunities to sponsor individual nature reserves, bird hides, nature walks etc.
- A wildlife talk and guided walk around one of our nature reserves for your staff.
Opportunities for staff team days carrying out conservation work on our nature reserves.
For further details of our Corporate Membership scheme and a list of the benefits at each level please follow the links on the left of the page.