Imagine a Worcestershire rich in wildlife, brimming with wildflowers and abundant with birdsong.
We care for over 70 nature reserves - woods and heaths, pools and marshes, and meadows of international importance.
With support from our members we're making a real difference. With your help we can achieve so much more. We’d love you to join us and be part of something spectacular – together we can make a difference.
In the past 12 months our members have helped us to:
- Educate almost 2500 school children
- Create and manage 783 hectares of hay meadow and grassland pasture
- Record 18 dormice in 55 dormouse boxes Monkwood
- Provide overwintering habitat for over 3000 lapwing, teal and ducks at Hill Court Farm
Working with landowners, local authorities, organisations, communities and individuals we advise how to protect and create places for our wildlife.
By joining us you'll become part of an influential and growing conservation network of 47 Wildlife Trusts and more than 800,000 members across the UK.
How to join
Joining couldn't be easier
- By credit or debit card - follow the links above where you'll be asked to fill in a form before going to a Paypal page where you can use your Paypal account or pay with your credit or debit card. You can also pay over the phone by calling Julie on 01905 754919
- By direct debit or cheque - download our membership form, complete and return to Julie Allen, Worcestershire Wildlife Trust, Lower Smite Farm, Smite Hill, Hindlip, Worcestershire, WR3 8SZ
Your membership really helps us to help wildlife - thank you.
Already a member?
If you'd like to update your address, email or other details, or find out how to set up a Direct Debit, please email Julie Allen, our Membership Officer or call her on 01905 754919.