Please find below the information you'll need to book your conference or function at Lower Smite Farm.
For all enquiries about booking a room please call or email Mandy at Lower Smite Farm on 01905 754919.
- Once a provisional booking has been made it will be held for a maximum of two weeks pending completion of the booking form and payment of a non refundable deposit of 50% of the room hire or a Purchase Order Number.
- Once a booking has been made, cancellation charges will apply (details available on request).
- The balance of the booking charges are payable no later than 2 weeks after the event. VAT at the standard rate will be added to all our invoices.
- The hirer shall estimate the number of persons for whom catering arrangements are to be made at the time of the booking and is required to give a firm figure at least 3 working days before the event. This figure is the minimum number for which you will be invoiced.
- The hirer shall be held responsible for insuring all equipment brought on to the premises and for any damage caused on Worcestershire Wildlife Trust's property.
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the use of the room hire.
- Lower Smite Farm has ample free parking space.
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to vehicles whilst parked in the farm car park.
- Worcestershire Wildlife Trust reserves the right to cancel a booking in exceptional circumstances without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date.
- Where an alternative date cannot be provided, the hire costs will be refunded in full.
- Lower Smite Farm has a strict no smoking policy in all rooms. Designated areas are available outside.